Using multitracks features....

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello all.... :)
I am a very satisfied user of Acoustica pro for a few years for editing and mastering my mixes.
My workflow is mostly like this:
I record mostly choirs and small ensemble in churches using ambisonic 4 channel track (Rode NT-sf1) and maybe some accent microphones, mostly for the piano and solists, on their separate tracks.
I use either a Zoom F8 or a Sound Device MixPre 10III.
Usualy I use Reaper for the mixing, and Acoustica for mastering. This is a very good combination indeed!
Then it occurs to me that I never utilised the multitrack features of Acoustica! After all these years!
So I figured how to import the Ambix 4 channel track (I need a special plugin to decode Ambix) as a 4 ch track.
But is there a way to import multiple tracks in one opération... Usually the 4 channels Ambix track and between 1 to 6 individual external mono tracks in one swoop?
I am a bit at a loss here, just new to this concept.
I would like to do my works using only Acoustica... Mind you, I am perfectly happy going from Reaper and then Acoustica, It's just that I think the workflow would be better using just one software! :)
Thank you, Luc

Hi Luc,

Thanks for the kind words about Acoustica. I'm not sure I understood correctly, but you can choose multiple files in the import audio file dialog, and Acoustica will ask if you want to place these in separate tracks (at the playhead position) or sequentially on a single track.

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”