TDR Nova just disappeared from all my old sessions

Official support for: tokyodawn.net/tokyo-dawn-labs
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

HELP! I just updated to the newest version of TDR Nova (2.1.5) to see if it would fix some compatibility problems I was having with older versions, and now when I open any session in which I've used Nova it says that TDR Nova is not present in my plug-in folder. However, I can see what I assume is the new TDR Nova in my plug-in list.

I have old sessions I need to recall and print stems from and they are FULL TO THE BRIM of older TDR Nova instances and I am completely screwed until I get this sorted. Is there a way to access older versions of the plugin that I'm just too dumb to find on the website?

Aha!! Ok, I found a solution that I'll detail here in case anyone has the same problem (I saw in a different thread that the mac .pkg file can sometimes overwrite previous versions of the plugin, so I'm likely not the only person who's struggled with this):

- Download and install TDR Collector
- Click the wrench icon next to TDR Nova and use the dropdown menu to install version 2.1.0 of the plugin

Worked a treat! Here's my setup for reference:
2018 Mac Mini running OS 10.15.7 and Pro Tools 2022.9

Yes, collector is perfect for this. Or make sure to fully delete the affected AUs from your AU directory, then redownload and install them again (but delete first!). This relates to the OS update breaking the AUs, sorry for the trouble.
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

Return to “Tokyo Dawn Labs”