Typical use of your synths aka what kind of music do you make with a synth?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kPere wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:10 am Is it going to be a paid upgrade? Probably too early to ask, just wondering.
It will be a free upgrade for SM Everything Bundle owners. I think I recall that it was previously stated as something like $35 to upgrade for SM2 owners, which is actually very reasonable! :D
Windows 10 and too many plugins

kPere wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:10 am
Dust_NL wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:09 am
kv331 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:30 am Thanks so much :hug: If you liked SynthMaster 2, I am 100% sure you'll love SynthMaster 3!
Yeah Bulent, now you’ve got me really excited. Can’t wait until late September. Hope it’s not going to be postponed until holiday season, like you mentioned in your update thread.

Great to see the direction you’re going with SM!
So it's suppose to come late september? Is it going to be a paid upgrade? Probably too early to ask, just wondering.
For Everything Bundle users it'll be free. For SynthMaster 2 users, the update will be $29. but It's gonna be worth that, I can guarantee that as the developer. The following features are already completed:

1. Add/remove layers (up to 16 per preset)
2. Add/remove modulation sources (up to 64 sources / layer)
3. Add/remove modules (oscillators, modulators, filters, waveshapers, operators)
4. Load SM1/SM2 presets into layers

As for the schedule, I will deliver an alpha version in summer at least.

Cheers

Bulent
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Return to “Instruments”