Help: [PuginName].Instruments folder not connecting automatically

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have exported my VST "PluginName.vst3" but now every time I open the VST it asks every time to select the folder (not just once). This has not happened before. Can anyone help? :?:

Screen shot attached
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Try running FL Studio in administrator mode and finding the folder, then afterwards restart FL Studio normally and see what happens when you load up the plugin.

Ok so I had this same issue happen to me today while building a new plugin and the solution I offered above did not work.
I copied the MSE file to another plugins directory to see if it worked and it loaded up fine so I believe its the plugin generation, waiting for a new generation to see if that solves the issue.

Im still having trouble as well... It does seem like It's the plugin generation. Im going to re-download the software and re-export... Hoping to get a fix on this soon.

re-downloaded the software and still no luck :( ...

No dice here, deleted my player and re-made it in the generation window and still the same result.

The same thing happened to me with 2.9.2 :(
It's still in beta, maybe that's why.

I dont know what is going on because I have previous plugins that are 2.9.2 and they function just fine. seems like after the generation machine was restarted I encountered this issue.

I've emailed developer about the issue, waiting for reply or fix.

Developer has notified the problem has been fixed, everything seems good so far.

Return to “Maizesoft”