LOVE REAPER......

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Let's talk with who are fans of REAPER......
In my opinion, REAPER is the most user-friendly when using a mouse to program midi.
And I like the intuitive method for adding and switching effects, and the ability to copy them to another track with drag and drop while preserving the settings.
However, if there is a DAW that is even easier to use and has better sound quality, I might consider switching to it......

Furutsuki wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:54 pm Let's talk with who are fans of REAPER......
In my opinion, REAPER is the most user-friendly when using a mouse to program midi.
And I like the intuitive method for adding and switching effects, and the ability to copy them to another track with drag and drop while preserving the settings.
However, if there is a DAW that is even easier to use and has better sound quality, I might consider switching to it......
Studio One?

oh f***, here we go again....

tempted to save some people time by just posting what they'll be saying anyway.

Happy Xmas.

Happy Solstice :)

Furutsuki wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:54 pm Let's talk with who are fans of REAPER......
You love it, but you consider switching? Does not compute. :) Stick with Reaper, if you love it, and think it's the most user friendly and intuitive.

Furutsuki wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:54 pm ...has better sound quality.
None of them have that. Not even Reaper. :party:

But is it 20 - 40% better?
Intel CoreI7, ASUS mobo, 32GB RAM, RME Babyface, Win10 64-bit

Two posts in five years.... :?:
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Merry CHRISTMAS, everyone. :wink:

What the meaningless topic.
Moderators, please remove

‘Let's talk with who are fans of REAPER”
Really?!

Japanese user name so I will go with English as a second or maybe 3rd language.

Where are the influencers when you need them?

"10 reasons why you should look for alternatives to Reaper."

I love secret codes, incomprehensible metaphors, the waving of a
dead chicken and infinite long menu trees. Honestly said: Without
these life would be boring!

And here we go: "Reaper" is aptly named as it provides a medium to
sow your creative ideas and grow them into a complete work. It
provides a mean to harvest your talent, and the Scythe is a symbol
of that harvest. :hyper:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

Furutsuki wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:54 pm However, if there is a DAW that is even easier to use and has better sound quality, I might consider switching to it......
I used Reaper for a year and found it to be fast and capable.
I switched recently to Mixcraft 9 because I got a Novation Launchpad and wanted to do some live performances and I really like the performance mode and the step sequencer/midi editing.

Problem with Mixcraft 9 is that it is slower than Reaper :(

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”