Cytomic scream vst processes right channel more louder when architect is standalone

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As topic says , the scream vst (effect plugin )only processes the right channel a lot louderc ompared to the left .
It clearly shows 2 inputs

You can the demo at cytomic

Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Hmm, odd. I'm investigating.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

THe problem also exists with arturia ms 20 ( freeware ) filter , there is an abvious pan difference even when the effect is set to dry , the right channel is more pronounced .
What makes it even weirder is when I record it in the audio pool , the recorded files are totally fineI I think it may have to do with the latency of the plugin , but why it would affect the right channel more prominently is a mystery
Eyeball exchanging

THe problem def.has to to withdelay compensation
Scenario: 2 plugins zebra and microtonic (whixh has a delayof 60 samples =1,36ms)
If delay compensation is turned ON in the settings and I bypass microtonic , the stereo image of zebra is altered .
This does not happen with any other daw
Eyeball exchanging

Yes, I think I've fixed this; it was, as you guess, to do with PDC routing. Which version (number) are you using?
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

colin@loomer wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:01 pm Yes, I think I've fixed this; it was, as you guess, to do with PDC routing. Which version (number) are you using?
The latest public beta, but I wouldn’t mind if you hit me up with the most recent one :wink:
Eyeball exchanging

Return to “Loomer”