Browser in MuX windows?

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've just been playing around with TAL-Sampler and found it so much easier to use than Mu-Sampla. One of the main reasons is due to it having a Browser on the left of it's window showing all the samples or Presets. What's great is the ability to see all samples with ease in a specified location as well as simple drag and drop to an Osc to use it and combine up to four at once, just like a typical Roland Synth of old!

Is there any chance of this functionality being added to MuX?
Last edited by sl23 on Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

You could have many MuSampla's in a project. If each would have its own browser then that would be overkill i think. There is a single common browser for the project and you can drag-drop samples from there to any MuSampla or another sampler display. (eg on your own made sampler front panel)

Update on my prev post: Well in fact i'm currently working on making all built-in devices like MuSynth, MuSampla, MuDrum straightforward MUX patches. It's a serious job, i underestimated it, and that's why the next new MuLab update takes longer than expected. Anyway, the good thing about that is that you will be able to customize MuSampla (or whatever you want to name it as it will be a standard MUX preset) as you want, including it's front panel. Now if the front panel system would allow to also include a browser then that will be very close to your request. I've added a note on the wishlist about supporting a customized browser on front panels, i agree that makes sense, but can't promise anything atm when it will be researched/implemented because this new update already took much more time than expected and i know people are also waiting for VST3 / CLAP / MuLab for Mac M1/M2...

Return to “MUTOOLS”