MuLib folder

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone! After a year's absence, I have been reunited with my computer and MuLab!

I've just downloaded the latest 9.0.59 and I notice that there is now a MuLib folder in my Downloads folder.

I like to operate a Zero-Download policy, so where can I move this MuLib folder, and will I have to change anything within MuLab to reflect the move?
Bitwig 5.1.6 + Akai MIDIMix + Launchpad X + MuLab 9.3.18
Roli Lumi Keyboard x 2 + Universal Audio Apollo Twin X
Mac Mini M1 16GB/4TB + macOS 14.4 Sonoma

Okay, I now understand that MuLib refers to a publically accessible folder on Google Drive. Why, then, did the same folder myseriously appear in my Downloads folder within macOS? Are we supposed to sync the folder with its Google Drive equivalent? If so, some instructions on how to do that would be really useful!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

You must have downloaded the MuLib folder previously and it sits there since then, if you want you can delete it, alternatively unzip it and put the stuff in your user library, it's user made content.

humanboeing wrote: ↑Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:52 pm You must have downloaded the MuLib folder previously and it sits there since then, if you want you can delete it, alternatively unzip it and put the stuff in your user library, it's user made content.
Yeah! That must be what happened, although it must have happened in the last day or so, yet I don't remember doing it at all πŸ˜‰

carlca wrote: ↑Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:53 pm
humanboeing wrote: ↑Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:52 pm You must have downloaded the MuLib folder previously and it sits there since then, if you want you can delete it, alternatively unzip it and put the stuff in your user library, it's user made content.
Yeah! That must be what happened, although it must have happened in the last day or so, yet I don't remember doing it at all πŸ˜‰
Thats strange, I dont remeber MuLab package shipping with MuLib

humanboeing wrote: ↑Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:58 pm
carlca wrote: ↑Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:53 pm
Thats strange, I dont remeber MuLab package shipping with MuLib
It is strange because given that I didn't even know that MuLib even existed before I found it in my Downloads folder, there is no way that I could possibly have gone to Google Drive and copy/pasted the MuLib folder by accident. Probably just a glitch in the Matrix πŸ™ƒ

Will be fixed in the next update...

Return to β€œMUTOOLS”