New inMusic/AIR Support Approach

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was surprised to see that AIR/inMusic has a new support approach. After sending in a ticket for an install issue on my new machine, they sent me the usual automated response and then I got a different response 4 days later:

A link to their YouTube channel and the message "If you still require assistance after checking through the above resources, please let us know by reply email and one of our agents will be in contact as soon as possible," and also a reminder that they have an instant chat support service during business hours (clicking on the chat service gives a 404 error).

Just something to look out for if you’re making a ticket. If I only skimmed the email I wouldn’t have realized they were going to auto-close the ticket without me replying before I received a response.

oneway wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:54 pm I was surprised to see that AIR/inMusic has a new support approach. After sending in a ticket for an install issue on my new machine, they sent me the usual automated response and then I got a different response 4 days later:

A link to their YouTube channel and the message "If you still require assistance after checking through the above resources, please let us know by reply email and one of our agents will be in contact as soon as possible," and also a reminder that they have an instant chat support service during business hours (clicking on the chat service gives a 404 error).

Just something to look out for if you’re making a ticket. If I only skimmed the email I wouldn’t have realized they were going to auto-close the ticket without me replying before I received a response.
inMusic are vultures picking over the bones of dead companies. it's a shame that AIR got locked into a deal with Digidesign/Avid to develop plugins exclusively for the Pro Tools platform. By the time AIR released VST and AU versions of their plugins, they had already missed their window of opportunity.

And now inMusic is leaving classic AIR plugins for dead and instead developing plugins for Akai MPC Key devices. Unless I'm missing something, this seems like a profoundly stupid move.

Return to “AIR Music Technology”