Hive 2 vs Synthmaster One

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fun is exact word describing why people,from enthusiasts to advanced designers,adore and use these two exact synths as well Syenth1,which is kind of grandfather of thesm :):):)
I was about to start topic 'Synthmaster 3 VS Zebra 3' to focus on what users miss or wanna see as future development,but considering how hot become every 'X vs Y' topic will remain sylenth...one hihihihihi :):):)
Both are super dope synths :)
Both have strong and weak sides :)
If they have a synth baby,name it - Bee or Zebromaster :):):)
Make love and music,do not drink and drive :)
Cheers :)

kv331 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:41 am
Ah_Dziz wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:00 pm I really wanted SM1 to be more fun to use. It's a great sounding synth but it's been painful to use at all times.
Hi, why do you think it is painful to use? Could you elaborate? Thanks!

Bulent
I had issues with my mouse not interacting with the GUI properly, parts of the GUI would not properly follow settings that I had made changes to, and I had a few random crashes. It was just enough to sour me on using the synth. At the time I was looking for more mpe stuff to use with my seaboard. To be fair I didn't ever go back and see how things changed with updates etc. This was about 3 yrs ago.. maybe.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Jac459 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:49 pm
Trancit wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:43 pm
I think that´s something Manuel Schleis did very well with Avenger... he put really a lot of effort into 20-30 videos to demonstrate every even so little aspect of Avenger... perhaps something which helped the sales quite a bit.

Anyway... you get the idea... :tu:
Or fabfilter, the guy presenting the plugins is.... amazing.
That's Dan Worrall. He did videos for Repro and they are amazing. If he did some videos for Hive 2 a lot of people would love that I'm sure.

It's true that Hive 2 could really use some good training resources. It's an amazing synth.
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Ah_Dziz wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:00 pm
kv331 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:41 am
Ah_Dziz wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:00 pm I really wanted SM1 to be more fun to use. It's a great sounding synth but it's been painful to use at all times.
Hi, why do you think it is painful to use? Could you elaborate? Thanks!

Bulent
I had issues with my mouse not interacting with the GUI properly, parts of the GUI would not properly follow settings that I had made changes to, and I had a few random crashes. It was just enough to sour me on using the synth. At the time I was looking for more mpe stuff to use with my seaboard. To be fair I didn't ever go back and see how things changed with updates etc. This was about 3 yrs ago.. maybe.
I've had problems with Synhtmaster 2, my MIDI keyboard seems to disconnect from it, loading some wav's crashes it inside Reason, and I've had random crashes in standalone ...weird

Return to “Instruments”