DrumSynth vs Drum Synth 500

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyone know how similar or different the newer DrumSynth plugin is compared to the older Drum Synth 500? Saw a brief description of DrumSynth and it sure sounds similar to Drum Synth 500. Would have thought DrumSynth might be a replacement, but both are offered for sale so that does not appear to be the case.

As an owner of Drum Synth 500 using it on Intel macOS, is there any reason to purchase DrumSynth? I think Apple Silicon users might have reason to need DrumSynth since Drum Synth 500 does not run on Apple ARM last I heard...

shonky business
They need to update drum synth 500 or give owners a free license for the new one.

i hope nobody buys it.
Air Music Tech is a bottom of the list company. so dodgey

Agreed that this looks like something owners of Drum Synth 500 should get for free...

it's just an obvious business practice, churn out new stuff, leave a wake of software that doesn't get updated nor work as it should. I just can't believe that on their website they have an updated installer for Drum Synth 500, but upon downloading it, it's just the old installer, nothing changed. Like they just couldn't even give a rats ass.
just change some names and GUIs, pump out some new crud for sale.

bougt DS500 a few months before the new DS came out. they abadonned DS500 so quickly.
Techno and other adjacent genres
Horse On The Third Floor : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyL394 ... n4RdaCYHjA

Hello guys.
DrumSynth has no multi audio outputs, otherwise it would be perfect :cry: .
Reading the DS manual i can see it is possible to set the tone of kicks sounds in Hz, thats nice, not sure if that is/was possible en DS500.
Bye

yeah no multi-outs is a joke...the plugin does seem to send 4 sends but no way to send them out!

Return to “AIR Music Technology”