Converting AU sylenth presets to VST sylenth presets

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I’m moving away from Mac, and am trying to copy my projects that were originally made in logic using sylenth and porting them to cubase on windows is there anyway to save the presets and loading them on windows vst 3 sylenth or do I need to make the patches again as when I save them on Mac they aren’t showing on windows. Thanks.

If you want to transfer presets from a project in Logic, click MENU -> Preset -> Save As in Sylenth1 to save each preset used as .fxp preset file. Then you can load these presets on Windows in Cubase by clicking MENU -> Preset -> Load in Sylenth1, or just drag and drop the .fxp file to Sylenth1's user interface.

If you have a folder of .aupreset files and you want to transfer these to Windows, then first start Sylenth1 and load all .aupreset files at once by dragging the files from Finder to Sylenth1, or by clicking MENU -> Preset -> Load (and hold Shift of Crtrl to select multiple files, or Ctrl+A to select all). You can load up to 512 presets at once.

After loading them, click MENU -> Bank -> Export to export the presets to individual preset files, or MENU -> Bank -> Save As to save the bank as a single soundbank (.fxb) file. After that you can load these .fxp or .fxb files on Windows.

If you have problems with the preset names, try setting the option usefilename to 1 in the Settings.xml file (click MENU -> Open Data Folder -> Config to get there quickly):

<PresetFolder remember="2" path="" usefilename="1"/>

If you have any further questions or problems, just let me know!

Return to “LennarDigital”