Deverberate3 audacity

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

HHi everyone,

I make videos by filming myself in front of the camera.

When I film myself in my office, no worries, there is carpet which reduces sound reverberation

When I record myself in my living room, however, there is a lot of echo/reverberation.

How to best use the deverberate 3 plugin on Audacity to reduce echo/reverb? Which parameter to use? Which lever to lower or increase? And should we use it before doing noise reduction and audio enhancements? Or should we use deverberate 3 after doing all the other audio processing? Which do you think is best?

jh26 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:20 pm How to best use the deverberate 3 plugin on Audacity to reduce echo/reverb?
start off by watching any videos Acon have released on youtube on how to use the thing...?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Hi JH:

Deverberate should be applied before any other effect as they would confuse the algorithm.

First I learn the early reflections and then make sure these are on. Then I adjust Sensitivity and Reverb Level to taste and make sure I am not introducing any artifacts. That's it. Works well and does the job in my less than ideal recording area.

If I am not doing something correct, I would appreciate others letting me know.

Don

Return to “Acon Digital”