Urs’ favourite soft synth

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This might not be appropriate or have been asked before, but…

After rediscovering Bazille I wondered what Urs’ favourite non-uhe soft synth is. :?: (Multiple is fine too.)

According to my cousin's friend who is the brother of Howard Scarr's personal valet , it's one ping only .
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

I'd say it's this plugin

Bloody hell! That's still going! Gotta be the longest running thread known to man lol and it's about nothing!

A plugin from 2005? Figures.
Plugins used to sound much warmer back then.

vurtbox.

cptgone wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:41 pm A plugin from 2005? Figures.
Plugins used to sound much warmer back then.
That's cos they had to invent ways to make it sound good instead of relying on high quality sample rates! ;)
Last edited by sl23 on Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vurt wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:46 pmvurtbox.
I think I've still got that!

I mean, it's not as good as this plugin, but it's still great fun
I used to be Bunnyboy many many years ago

I would have been curious to know what it really is/was. He mentioned an additive synth that he liked in another thread recently. Just from his casual posting, you get a sense that he has at least demoed A LOT of stuff. We also know that he’s not just a developer but dabbles in music too. There are his modular explorations more recently but I seem to recall some synth poppy stuff quite some time back (with his wife?).

I really don't spend much time with stuff, musically. I don't write or produce music plug-ins other than ours. When I check out others, I'm merely interested in how things work, why things are designed the way they are and so on. I usually look at a lot of things that are similar to our things, or such that do similar things differently.

Urs wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:59 am I'd say it's this plugin
Haha, I had a good laugh reading some of this. I missed any replies to the thread I started here. Would've expected a forum notification, but didn't happen.

So the mystery remains? :D

Return to “u-he”