Some plugins are blurry and pixely on new PC

Official support for: hornetplugins.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,
I just wanted to report what I find is an ugly gui-bug.
Some of the plugins are ugly, pixely and blurry as hell.
They are even blinkery and unstable in their graphical perofrmance.
This is since I have built a new pc. Pretty standard windows I5 13600K with internal graphics.
Didn´t have any issue (Reaper, other VSTs, you name it) but some Hornet plugins.
Please Saverio keep an eye on that. Thank´s
Best
Mario
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Do you use any scaling in Windows?

Hi Mario,

check the windows scaling factor, and -as you guess- the Sybilla is one of our oldie but goodie plugins with an UI that may show some wrinkles on the more modern screens.
Maso
your support at HoRNet plugins. Need help? Just open a ticket

Hello Maso,
thank´s for your reply. That´s what I thought and I would encourage you to get the plugin to the modern times.
The kind of answer you gave me makes me think you will not want to look into this.
I am not a developer and can´t measure the effort it takes to but....
HiRes monitors are quite common nowadays so...scalable UI is not so far out, is it?
Some of the newer plugins like totalEQ is fine.
What still is not so obvious in the pic is that the plugin gui flickers like hell and would be something that really keeps me from using an otherwise working plugin.
Changing my scaling is NOT an option as it would break so many things I need.
Just to mention it´s not only Sybilla, also SybillaPro, AutoGainPro, DynEQ, SW34EQMk2, TheNormalizer, TrackUtility
Btw my scaling is 125% which is so standard on all notebooks I use...is it really that.
I think (but can´t reproduce for sure) that I even had that very scaling on my old machine when working with 2 full hd monitors.
Best Mario

Hi Mario,

thanks for your message;
as you notice, we constantly update our plugins and we know that our older products deserve some upgrade.

For sure in the future, we will upgrade the plugin UI in the list you mentioned above.

Best

Maso
your support at HoRNet plugins. Need help? Just open a ticket

That is good to hear and thank´s for that.

Return to “HoRNet Plugins”