VIDEO - Banks and Wavetables Updates in MSoundfactory

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In this one I go over a few new things from the latest update. The banks have changed and also you can now randomly generate wavetables, which opens up lots of creative possibilities. The banks improvements will help you quickly make devices that are extremely flexible.

https://youtu.be/0ARPgzYTjHo

Thanks, I probably would never have noticed or used this feature without seeing your video. A great update.
Last edited by tonycore on Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks for this video. A year ago I started exploring the generate random wavetables feature, fell in love with it, and was able to design some personal presets that meet some of my musical needs (esp. on-the-fly timbral morphed movement through a single table of up to 40 waves). When I saw a new feature was added during the past update cycle, I made a mental note to come back to it, but never did, until today. Thanks for saving me the time with this video so I don't have to figure out on my own how to use banks to switch the wavetables!

Thanks for the feedback. I wasn't sure if this would be a good video or not. Sometimes I wonder if people want these technical videos that aren't really showing much audio. I'm glad some people appreciate it.

:clap:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”