Which plugins do you want to see redesigned?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Funky40 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:05 pm Rhizomatic - Plasmonic !!

https://rhizomatic.fr/
God, yes!

It reminds me of Abakos. Remember that?

Lotuz2019 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:05 pm How about Echoes by Nomad Factory? I actually quite like the gui except for the way too modern looking font of ECHOES and ANALOG ECHO BOX.

https://www.nomadfactory.com/products/p803-Echoes/
Never mind. They have just released v3:

wayford wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:02 am Hi! I'm wayford and I create skins for various plugins. I'm currently starting to work on a new Serum skin and today have finished my little Soundtoys Modernisation pack (mostly updates resolution, some knobs, fonts, etc).

What plugins would you want to see new skins for? I have done some work on Waves stuff, but most people do not seem to use Waves that often now. So, I'm left wondering, what plugins need a UI update?
Definitely definitely all Rob Papen....

Everybody loves Rob Papen synths except for their UI.

Voxengo stuff. Not drastically, but a little facelift would be a good thing.

Never going to happen but
Reaktor , vector gui for everything , knobs , sliders , numeric adjustable readouts (aka numboxes )
Breakpoint cables , zooming etc...
After using plugdata for a while , using reaktor's gui feels like being propelled back to the stone age .
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Super 8. Not to change it's own design, but just that I'd like it to be free of Reaktor and be VST format.

The way this post’s title is worded suggests functionality to me. In that case, Battery 4. What I’d like redesigned is putting all the features they ripped out of Battery 3 back in. And sure, a new paint job would be welcome.
On a number of Macs

please fix Plazmonic :? . . . :hug:
aliasing plugin owner
:?

ralfrobert wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:33 am Voxengo stuff. Not drastically, but a little facelift would be a good thing.
Changing the color scheme does everything I want to fix the UI on those.

Return to “Instruments”