Control Surface Template for NI Maschine Jam

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Good day. I just upgraded to Waveform 13 and would really like to be able to replace Maschine as my default digital audio playground to Waveform 13 as my default DAW. Please consider adding a fully functioning Control Surface Template for NI Maschine Jam, like you have for the Novation Launch Pads.

I don't want to rule this out, but support is probably unlikely because Maschine Jam has been discontinued, and it seems it was never that popular because I'm not seeing any used ones on reverb.com, but I'll keep my eyes open. The other issue is NI doesn't provide details on their protocols, but I will open a conversation with them. Doesn't look like it's supported in Live either, so I'm guessing NI isn't willing to share their details.

Believe it or not the Maschine Jam is way way more popular now than it was while still being produced, you won’t find them on Reverb because owners tend to buy spares just in case, it grabbed a second life when they added Jam support to M+
Right now it sells for a lot of money.
Duh

I agreee @bungle. The Maschine Jam is still very popular and does have support on Bitwig and Ableton Live.

This might be useful to @FigBug for gathering some useful info https://github.com/git-moss/DrivenByMos ... schine/jam , but I guess it will probably take you having hands on the actual hardware to make it work.

Return to “Tracktion”