Massive X Preset Handling Question

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Greenstorm33 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:07 pmOf course, any mentions of updates are long gone from the website at this point.
No, they’re still claiming ”MASSIVE X will grow, adapt, and evolve with regular free updates”…

Dalle wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:31 pm
Greenstorm33 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:07 pmOf course, any mentions of updates are long gone from the website at this point.
No, they’re still claiming ”MASSIVE X will grow, adapt, and evolve with regular free updates”…
Ah, you're right. I thought they removed it but it's still there. Guess they're taking inspiration from stalagmites as far as the rate of growth goes.
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

I would read an 8.000 words New Yorker piece about what happened behind the scenes, I’m not even kidding.

ChanceB wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:30 am You can modify the preset slightly by touching any knob or button,then the disk icon shows and you can save it to your user folder. The problem though is that structured ,categorized folders don’t work with Massive X. Everything in the user folder,whether in sub folders or not gets shown in the preset browser in one big list. It might be better using Komplete Kontrol but I don’t know because I don’t have it installed anymore. In order for it to work correctly you need to make NKS Banks I think. Here’s an a discussion /add about it,and a link to an app used to make the banks.
It’s a shame it’s like this,I really like Massive X but don’t feel inspired to make many patches without being able to categorize them.

https://community.native-instruments.co ... -massive-x
Yeah this is the best waytm. resave them with a category signifier like SY, FX, etc. Then you can also favourite star the extra special ones, within an already curated set of presets.
If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT!?

NI basically abandoned this synth, not realizing or caring how good it could be...

They're still selling banks for the og Massive to Machine users. That's where the money is, nothing else counts.

Return to “Instruments”