BullHill Moods rock jam

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nice change to a faster tempo on this one Markku. I think the drums have been mixed a little louder than usual on here, and that's a good move, as it helps to propel the song along. It was a good pick-me-up late yesterday afternoon to accompany my cup of tea.

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 11:42 pm Nice change to a faster tempo on this one Markku. I think the drums have been mixed a little louder than usual on here, and that's a good move, as it helps to propel the song along. It was a good pick-me-up late yesterday afternoon to accompany my cup of tea.

Good work :)
Thanks for the nice reply. I appreciate it.

Ohh, that reminds me a lot of the 60s - nice guitar playing. While the old 60s songs
sound a bit dull and stuffy, you've created a modern version here with the transparent
drums that's a lot of fun. :tu:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

enroe wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 6:57 am Ohh, that reminds me a lot of the 60s - nice guitar playing. While the old 60s songs
sound a bit dull and stuffy, you've created a modern version here with the transparent
drums that's a lot of fun. :tu:
Thanks for the nice comment and listening.

Nice jam! Really enjoyed 1:05 to 1:15 and that swingin pivot at 1:25.

A real foot-tapper this one :tu:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Genetic_Junk wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:46 pm Nice jam! Really enjoyed 1:05 to 1:15 and that swingin pivot at 1:25.
Thanks for the nice reply.

folderol wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 3:36 pm A real foot-tapper this one :tu:
Thanks 🙂

Return to “Music Cafe”