DX Problems with T-Racks 1.2.1?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Has anyone else installed the DX version of T-Racks plugin v1.2.1? (It came out last week)

I use Sonar4, and the DX version is COMPLETELY broken. It has no audible effect on the signal path, and the "gain" dial keeps snapping back to 0db as I try and move it.

Just wondering if anyone else has had problems with 1.2.1. I submitted a request to their tech-support but haven't heard anything back in 3 days.

Thanks,
-Ido

I never could get the DX versions to works - after many problems I just went to the VST versions. They seem to be stable in Cakewalk VST Adapter 4.4.2 in Audition or Sonar4.

The clipper seems to have the smoothest saturation to my ear [this week].

Do you mean you you couldn't get the DX versions in the new Tracks 1.2.1, or do you mean DX never worked even before this version?

I'm just trying to figure out if it's time to give up on the DX version of TRacks and call it a day. :)

kylen wrote:I never could get the DX versions to works - after many problems I just went to the VST versions. They seem to be stable in Cakewalk VST Adapter 4.4.2 in Audition or Sonar4.

The clipper seems to have the smoothest saturation to my ear [this week].

idobs wrote:Do you mean you you couldn't get the DX versions in the new Tracks 1.2.1, or do you mean DX never worked even before this version?

I'm just trying to figure out if it's time to give up on the DX version of TRacks and call it a day. :)
I bought the T-Racks DX version as soon as it came out so it was a year or 2 ago. The latest DX version I have is v1.1 and it was crashing on me so I just used the VST version and don't need the DX stuff.

OMG...THEY'VE FINALLY FIXED THE PRESET SCROLLING!!!

:love: :hyper: :hug:

Ok, sounds like I'm going to switch to VST. The thing that SUCKS about that is that now I'll have difficulty loading old projects that had DX T-Racks plugins. ;( I guess that just goes with the turf when using soft-synths.

kylen wrote:
idobs wrote:Do you mean you you couldn't get the DX versions in the new Tracks 1.2.1, or do you mean DX never worked even before this version?

I bought the T-Racks DX version as soon as it came out so it was a year or 2 ago. The latest DX version I have is v1.1 and it was crashing on me so I just used the VST version and don't need the DX stuff.

Return to “Effects”