RELATED
PRODUCTS

8)
I'm an ex-Cubase User :)

23rd Jan is my birthday.

it's a sign i tell ya!

:)

.g

It would be very odd for a company with Mackie's profile to go to NAMM and announce half the features of a new product :wink:

headquest wrote:It would be very odd for a company with Mackie's profile to go to NAMM and announce half the features of a new product :wink:
So T2 is not gonna be announced at NAMM?

AD80 wrote:So T2 is not gonna be announced at NAMM?
I think headquest means we will almost certainly know all the features before or just after NAMM starts. :?:

BK wrote:
AD80 wrote:So T2 is not gonna be announced at NAMM?
I think headquest means we will almost certainly know all the features before or just after NAMM starts. :?:
Oh ok.

I strongly suspect that by NAMM, we'll know what's up with T2. But that doesn't mean for sure-- it just means that it makes sense and Mackie/Raw Materials would be :nutter: to not use the timing and opportunity. :D

Greg

well just remember not only the features but isnt there going to be 3rd party plugins all around the cd? mmm that'd be nice too!

RonC

If nothing else, I believe we'll see at least one more of the Acuma plugs. Pro Audio Labs would be nice. ;)

Lunch Money wrote:If nothing else, I believe we'll see at least one more of the Acuma plugs. Pro Audio Labs would be nice. ;)
Not convinced, because of the platform issue. Final Mix has only just made it to the mac version last week...

An e-mail I received from a Mackie employee (other than Ben) hints very strongly that it WILL be the case, and that the Final Mix bugs will be fixed. The only reason I have to be a bit dubious is that the new Mac beta still has the same preset management issues.

Still, even if for some reason they don't make it, it's unquestionable that they've explored that option.

Greg

Lunch Money wrote:An e-mail I received from a Mackie employee (other than Ben) hints very strongly that it WILL be the case, and that the Final Mix bugs will be fixed. The only reason I have to be a bit dubious is that the new Mac beta still has the same preset management issues.

Still, even if for some reason they don't make it, it's unquestionable that they've explored that option.

Greg
Well, the RTA 31 EQ, Delay Factor, Time Pak and FIlter Machine would all be welcome here :)

6 days to go???

:hyper:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: i'm with you clueless! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
Kick, punch, it's all in the mind.

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

:lol:

Return to “Tracktion”