How did you come up with your nickname on here?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm a live sound engineer, so it's about what I do: mentally deviating audio. :lol:
Jaap

simple in my case. A wonderful and strange conductor of the past, got many CDs with him, Otto Klemperer. For example he played music we had to listen to at school (boring, as you might have guessed) in such an extreme way - some old Johann Strauss-dideldüdel in slow motion for example, that I always had to laugh AND found it musically wonderful.

Johann Strauss dideldüdel??? :x

:hihi: :P :hihi:
peace, Image

I Dunno.
Just like a dream, it came to me.

best overall on board.

A corrupted spelling of a composer/pianist I like :wink:

Shif.

What I do with my guitar... which is pretty much the limit of my ability.. :?
Chugga says "Turn it up!!!"
For extra epointz - quote "ChuggaChugga" :D

Dunno. Im not actually a rabbyt.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

I made it up with some letters that were left over after making some ransom notes.

back in high school, we had to pick a name in italian class. i chose ugo...i just dug the name. years later, when i got online, i needed an email name. chris (my real name) was of course gone, but ugo was available at my isp, so i decided to go with that. although the "from" part of my emails said ugo, i was still signing my emails 'chris' at the time.

eventually i ended up moderating a few email lists with another guy named chris, and there were other chris's on the list as well...so people started calling me ugo. after that it just stuck. i've been using it regularly as a nickname / project name ever since.

not a particularly facinating story, but there you go. :)

-ugo

Moritz Morpheus MkIII wrote:Johann Strauss dideldüdel??? :x

:hihi: :hihi: only if listening to "kaiserwalzer" the thousandst (edit: at school, teacher singing or rather crying, arrrghhh) of times :lol: . Do you know the Klemperer-record of that? Err, some years old (1885-1973 :lol: ). Would rather like to send you a minute, if you'd like :-). Cheers

Klemperer wrote:
Moritz Morpheus MkIII wrote:Johann Strauss dideldüdel??? :x

:hihi: :hihi: only if listening to "kaiserschmalzer"

:-o

Phil

"The fool who persists in his folly will become wise" - William Blake
*No more band for me* | **My Host**

nope, don´t know that record but if you find the time you can send me some to m.morpheus@gmx.at :)
peace, Image

vurt wrote:dont you knock my future wife :x

Sorry vurt....but face it she aint normal...but then again.....Are you :hihi:

:P

elv wrote:but face it she aint normal... :hihi:
That is a good thing!!! :love: :love:
Phil

"The fool who persists in his folly will become wise" - William Blake
*No more band for me* | **My Host**

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”