Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Museq from sonicpowa, great seller, perfect communication, fast updates, highly recommend :tu:

Please be very careful dealing with this seller - ruffrecords - or anyone acting under the name of John McGuire with these paypal addresses - johnmcguire1983@mail.com or ruffrecord@musician.org, both scams!!!

Bought Izoptope Alloy 2 from soundbylaura. Very kind person and followed up patiently with Izotope till I had my license key for Alloy 2.

Doing business with her is highly recommended.

Regards

Bought 2 Voxengo plugins from vintagevinyl - great seller and fast transfer!

Bought Reason from tonymax who was an excelent seller and made sure it was delivered as quickly as possible.

malachy5 wrote:Bought Museq from sonicpowa, great seller, perfect communication, fast updates, highly recommend :tu:
Likewise! Thanks again malachy5

Sold Effectrix to U-o Fast easy transaction. Thanks!

Sold Melodyne Editor 2 to sssssssss. Smooth transaction, highly recommended! :tu:

Bsteff21 wrote:Sold Effectrix to U-o Fast easy transaction. Thanks!
I got serial number before I made a payment! Highly recommended!!!
yzcoruhT

Bought from spktkpkt . Transfer in the same day, great seller!

ruffrecords - don't let me show everyone the pile of nonsense and fake screenshot you sent me,ask paypal about the refund first(account locked??),don't twist the reality to your likings and stop spreading your lies about me and wait silently for your karma to find you!!

Great purchase from Bsteff21, highly recommend.

never,omd

knewspeak wrote:Great purchase from Bsteff21, highly recommend.
As would I recommend knewspeak. Quick smooth transaction. Thanks!

Sold Slate Digital VTM to julioelgenio. Excellent transaction and I would highly recommend!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”