Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased JST Clip from Fourstepper. Awesome seller and easy to work with!

hlecram wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:57 pm I've dealt with Reefius, adamts13 and alexpen. All transactions have gone totally smooth, Highly recommended! :)
It was also a pleasure doing business with you hlecram! :tu:
The transfer was completed in a matter of minutes and the price was great. This was my first experience on the buy & sell forum and it was a very positive one! :)

Bought Sonarworks Reference Headphones from in-hertzia.
He was responsive and proactive. I highly recommend him as a seller.

Sold a bunch of stuff and wanted to give thanks to all the following KVR users.
Great transactions, friendly communications and good vibes all around and can highly recommend these follow KVR's.

Exactly why I love this community!

Big thanks to:
beater
deejay2
nodilos
iamtheblackadder
Deelanee

Thank you too. Brilliant purchase! Perfect.

Bought Softube Tube Delay from mvd83. Nice and friendly seller. Everything was perfect.

Sold Sonarworks Reference Headphones to jgodesky. Smooth guy to deal with, recommended. Thanks!

I sold a bundle of PA plugins to the gentleman James_Roe. Everything was fast, smooth and amiable. I appreciate the clear communication and also thanks for covering the paypal fees! I highly recommend James_Roe as he is an outstanding KVRist. Thanks!
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Purhased the IK Modo Bass from lotus2035. Great deal, recommended. :tu:

Sold MODO Bass to Harry_HH
Smooth transaction, no problems whatsoever.
Would do business again. :tu:

Purchased SPL De-Verb from cturner - Awesome seller! Couldn't have been nicer! 10/10. Thoroughly recommended. :tu:

Just bought SmartEQ:2 from simmo75. Very smooth transaction.

classicalaudionewbie wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:56 pm Overdue feedback - martinjuenke was a pleasure to buy from, bought SampleMagic AB v2 from him, and it was quick and smooth. Thanks!
Thanks classicalaudionewbie! Can recommend you as well as nice and reliable buyer :tu:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=521281

Sold Softube Tube Delay to acidsmiley. Everything went fast and smooth, highly recommended buyer!

Purchased Falcon and addons from secretkillerofnames. Super easy transaction and great communication. Would do business with him again. Thank you kind sir.

:tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”