Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Nimbus from djscape. All went well and great communication throughout.

Sold Nimbus to oneshotdeal
Recommended, really nice transaction. Thanks :)

I bought DMG Limitless from paulo72. Everything went fast and smooth. Highly recommend seller!

duboy1996 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:03 am Thank you jimmyjim77, for a smooth transfer. I am happy with SSL Drumstrip and SSL Valvecomp!
Sold both licenses to duboy1996, quick and easy transfer, a very nice contact. Anytime again!

Sold Limitless to mvd83. A fast and friendly deal. Highly recommended buyer :tu:

Bought Hive 2 from vertibration. Kind seller, very fast and smooth business. Thank you.

Bought Chromaphone from Kaner. A very quick and smooth transaction! Thanks

Just sold NI Massive and Razor to aallvor user: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=84488 Fast payment and deal through PayPal's Services and Goods. Friendly user :tu:

Just sold Chromaphone 3 to Nemean. Super quick payment, great communication, etc. Overall, a very pleasant transaction!

Purchased Pro Tools from andreicitox.

Andrei was great sorting out the licence transfer with Avid and kept me up to date with the progress and chasing Avid up.

Highly recommended!

Thanks Andrei!

I bought another 2 licenses from Coda73.

Again, everything was quick and simple. Thanks again. :) :) :) :) :)

Bought unregistered serial for one of Plugin Alliance plugins from 3qO - super smooth transaction and great communication, thank you!

Bought Repro from wavemantra .
No Problems, fast communication, quick transfer, thx!

I purchased Repro1/5 from iwasjohn today. He didn't have an account here before but went out of his way to prove that he was a "real seller" and I really appreciated it. Was a very friendly and smooth exchange, also very fast. So highly recommended from me. :tu:

goncalodveiga wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:48 pm Just sold NI Massive and Razor to aallvor user: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=84488 Fast payment and deal through PayPal's Services and Goods. Friendly user :tu:
Just bought Massive and Razor from goncalodveiga. Fast and friendly service :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”