Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks to Nobdi for a pleasant and easy transaction

Bought ACME Opticom from escalona. Fast and hasslefree transfer, great guy to deal with! :tu:

Dip200 wrote:Bought ACME Opticom from escalona. Fast and hasslefree transfer, great guy to deal with! :tu:
The pleasure is all mine. Thanks Dip200 for yet another smooth transaction and enjoy the compressor!
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Coda73 wrote:Thanks to the kind person of taoyoyo for a gift NI Traktor 12! :hug:
You're welcome, enjoy! :hug:

Sold Lexicon PCM Native Reverb Bundle to JoaquinAce. Fair business manners by both of us. :tu:
I highly recommend this buyer! :)

Bought Alicia’s Keys from jon_nak1988 and have never had a smoother transaction. Great seller, would happily repeat!

Sold alicia’s Keys to bolt891. Trusted buyer, everything went smoothly. Would happily recommend to anyone who has a future transaction with him

Bought Battery 4 and Reaktor 6 from mattpatwalsh , fastest deal ever on kvr, very nice guy, highly recommended seller!

I bought Sweetone from brazilian_samba

Great seller, great guy. Highly recommended :tu:

bought sylenth1 from Osxilate, answered all my questions and was prompt. 10/10 seller

Bought Melodyne Essential from LoveEnigma18.
That was fast and effortless, thanks again :tu:

sold bx_2098 eq to itsinvader
Quick smooth transaction! Recommend buyer :tu:

Hello!
I bought Ableton Live 9 plus Max4Live & Sampler from YourMasters.
It was a very pleasant experience with a very nice person and very good communication.
Highly recommended,
Thanks again Stefan,
kind regards,
dave

Bought Brainworx bx_2098 EQ from richardk. Couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction! Highly recommended.
~Alyx
soundcloud.com/alyxonfire

Hi, just bougth bx_stereomaker from axembler. Transaction went smooth, quick and great communication, great seller highly recommend :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”