Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Teawhyelleare purchased Zynaptiqs design bundle from me.

It was a very smooth, enjoyable transaction and I could not recommend him enough. Great communication, very polite and prompt payment. An absolute asset to the KVR community.
Last edited by Freddyhaynes on Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sold Battery 4 to chrisbryant. Nice guy. Fast transaction. Highly recommended!

Just had a fantastic transaction with adl.

The transfer went fast and smooth. Recommanded.

Got a nice plugin for a great price from leviy19. Smooth and fast transaction. Great seller and highly recommended! Thanks! :tu:

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:36 am Got a nice plugin for a great price from leviy19. Smooth and fast transaction. Great seller and highly recommended! Thanks! :tu:
Sold nice plugin to great buyer LoveEnigma18. Fast and smooth transaction.

Great seller leviy19! Recommended! Fast + smooth DMs and transactions.

irism wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:44 am Great seller leviy19! Recommended! Fast + smooth DMs and transactions.
Sold license to irism. Fast and smooth transaction. Thanks.

Heartfeltdawn wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:03 pm +1 for Death Row Archie for selling me more things to make things sound like other things :)
Sold to Heartfeltdawn
Big boy. Thank you!

psycasso wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:21 am Bought U-he Ubhik and Arturia Pigments from Death Row Archie, smooth and fast transaction worked well.
Sold to psycasso. Great buyer!

Polluxmdq wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:53 am Bought Softube Marshall Murder One Lemmy Signature from Death Row Archie
Quick and smooth! :tu:
Sold to Polluxmdq, I like people who know what they want and go for it without hesitation. Thank you mate!

skixbret wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:22 pm Bought Celestion Speaker Shaper from Death Row Archie.
Fast transaction and quick response. Great seller!
Sold to skixbret, instant payment, excelent buyer!

Bought Bitwig 4 from Death Row Archie. Smooth and quick transaction!

Bought some plugins from leviy19 Highly recommended! Great seller! Thanks! :tu:

Severin-mix wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:53 am Bought some plugins from leviy19 Highly recommended! Great seller! Thanks! :tu:
Sold some licenses to Severin-mix. Good buyer. Highly recommended.

Just purchased a bunch of Kush Audio plug-ins from laimg

Just look at the list :o
  • MAGIC MIX BUSS
    • Hammer DSP
    • Novatron
    • Clariphonic
  • Omega 4–Pack Saturation Toolkit
    • Omega 458 A
    • Omega A
    • Omega N
    • Omega TWK
  • AR-1
  • Goldplate
  • SILIKA
  • UBK-1
i wasn’t planning on getting all this but the price tag was better than Black Friday pricing (even with their introductory 20% off voucher on top!)

Great communication throughout the process, everything is was thoroughly done and arrived on my end, thank you again! :D

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”