Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Brought two nice plugins from cclarry to add to my my daw.

Great Seller, very fast transaction. Will buy from again.

KodeLyoko wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:48 pm
ttamelbon wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:32 pm I have been trying to buy Colour Copy. Sellers are either ghosting or being incredibly lazy about sending their PayPal. Three of them.

I can't understand people who offer a product but don't want to sell it.
Not ghosting you but ever since i been in contact by you I got a fishy email from "paypal" about strange activity with a weird email and its origin is strange too until i figure this out im not sharing any paypal information and its probably why the other two sellers are not responding to you
I have good feedback in this thread. Search my name and be careful how you discuss implications of fraud with me. I live in Japan and PayPal has different functions here. For example, there is no "friends and family" option. You can only send money to phone numbers and emails, not PayPal.me accounts.

And if you're worried about giving your email, ask for mine and send an invoice. Don't just ghost a potential buyer.

As for the other two, I tried to buy Repro from one weeks ago. Not one response. We didn't have a chance to discuss PayPal. He bumped his thread two days ago, has received my PM about Colour Copy, but declines to reply.

The other is being slow.

Again, be careful of what you imply. I've been nothing but courteous and forthcoming with my purchases and sales here.

off
Last edited by JFabri on Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ttamelbon wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:39 pm I live in Japan and PayPal has different functions here. For example, there is no "friends and family" option.
Omg in Japan ? Holy.. i thought such pp circumstance just in developing\underdeveloping countries like mine. :-?

bought Syntorus from musicman6535

tiptop fast & friendly - thanks !

Sold D16 Syntorus to chrisg. Quick and smooth transaction :)

ttamelbon wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:39 pm
ttamelbon wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:32 pm I have been trying to buy Colour Copy. Sellers are either ghosting or being incredibly lazy about sending their PayPal. Three of them.

Not ghosting you but ever since i been in contact by you I got a fishy email from "paypal" about strange activity with a weird email and its origin is strange too until i figure this out im not sharing any paypal information and its probably why the other two sellers are not responding to you
I have good feedback in this thread. Search my name and be careful how you discuss implications of fraud with me. I live in Japan and PayPal has different functions here. For example, there is no "friends and family" option. You can only send money to phone numbers and emails, not PayPal.me accounts.

And if you're worried about giving your email, ask for mine and send an invoice. Don't just ghost a potential buyer.

As for the other two, I tried to buy Repro from one weeks ago. Not one response. We didn't have a chance to discuss PayPal. He bumped his thread two days ago, has received my PM about Colour Copy, but declines to reply.

The other is being slow.

Again, be careful of what you imply. I've been nothing but courteous and forthcoming with my purchases and sales here.

Hi to all and hello ttamelbon. :)
I can confirm that he is a very trustworthy person who recently sold me a plugin!
He responded immediately to all my private messages and kept me constantly informed about the transfer process!
So yes, it's not so cool, to blame a KVR member whose feedback has without exceptions good ratings...
@ Matt/ttamelbon:
If a message remains in the Outbox there might be several reasons. I bought a plugin recently,
but the recipient answered me about two days later after the first message.
He was ill in hospital and hat no possibilities to respond and deeply apologized.
But you are right: I definetly don't like people who offer plugins but don't respond if it's clear that the message has been read by the recipient...
You mean for instance Ch....... W....., right?
I was also interested in ColorCopy... :D :D :D
I send him a message which was read two days later but never responded... :x
Today I sent him a second message... Still in my Outbox folder...

Another thing that Calenberger already pointed out:
It's good practice to delete the already sold items from the thread title.
This way it's kind of misleading.

And he's totally right!!

Until now I had no problems at KVR and I am happy because I meet great guys without exception.
Sorry for my bad English and I hope I did not offend anyone. :phones:

I bought Softube Summit Audio Grand Channel from cleverr1.
Nice and easy transaction. Very kind person and a fast license transfer. :)
Highly recommended! :tu:

I bought AIR Instruments Expansion Pack 3 Complete from MarcN58T.
A very nice person, who deeply apologized because of his late answer, but there were good reasons for that.
From the beginning of our conversation it was a flawless transaction.
Thanks again! :phones:

Good communication and smooth transfer with V0RT3X

ttb wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:20 pm Good communication and smooth transfer with V0RT3X

Solid communication and quick payment!

Would do business with them again :tu:
:borg:

Sold ProAudioDSP DSM V3 to classicalaudionewbie. Nice and reasonable buyer. Fast payment as well :)

off
Last edited by JFabri on Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sold bx_opto to classicalaudionewbie

Very efficient transaction

paolostylo wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:41 pm
ttamelbon wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:39 pm

The other is being slow.

Hi to all and hello ttamelbon. :)
I can confirm that he is a very trustworthy person who recently sold me a plugin!
He responded immediately to all my private messages and kept me constantly informed about the transfer process!
So yes, it's not so cool, to blame a KVR member whose feedback has without exceptions good ratings...
@ Matt/ttamelbon:
If a message remains in the Outbox there might be several reasons. I bought a plugin recently,
but the recipient answered me about two days later after the first message.
He was ill in hospital and hat no possibilities to respond and deeply apologized.
But you are right: I definetly don't like people who offer plugins but don't respond if it's clear that the message has been read by the recipient...
You mean for instance Ch....... W....., right?
I was also interested in ColorCopy... :D :D :D
I send him a message which was read two days later but never responded... :x
Today I sent him a second message... Still in my Outbox folder...

Another thing that Calenberger already pointed out:
It's good practice to delete the already sold items from the thread title.
This way it's kind of misleading.

And he's totally right!!

Until now I had no problems at KVR and I am happy because I meet great guys without exception.
Sorry for my bad English and I hope I did not offend anyone. :phones:
Paolostylo,

Thank you so much for this post. I 100% treat selling and buying anything (Craigslist, Merucari here in Japan, eBay, etc.) as a business and my reputation is important to me. In every sale, I've done my best to be prompt and professional, not only because it shows I'm trustworthy but because I try to be a moral person.

In every case I mentioned (no names), they had received my messages, hence my frustration. And it's their right to forego a sale, absolutely. However, if a seller isn't interested, it helps the community greatly to say so. That way, buyers can pursue another seller instead of having to send out messages to multiple sellers, getting their hopes up, and then letting the other unlucky sellers down. I wound up buying Colour Copy directly from U-he for double the price to avoid the headache.

Anyway, thank you again, paolostylo! I really appreciate you vouching for me. And your English was great!

Matt

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”