Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Got NI Rickenbacker Bass from freimann, recommended seller! Thanks!

thejonsolo wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:16 pm Bought Kwaya from epiphaneia. Fast, honest, good communication all the way through.
... indeed, I sold Best Service´s Kwaya to thejonsolo, and he´s a great, friendly, reliable buyer, thumbs up! :tu: :tu:

Got Izotope Neutron Elements from UnbalancedBeats FOR FREE and everything went nicely, thanks!

Bought some items by Native Instruments from m-ac , in an ulra - smooth transaction . The NI transfer went through immediately , following a swift delivery .

Everything was as one hoped, without any hitches . Communication was clear and effective , with this friendly and efficient member whom I look forward to dealing with again. A thoroughly recommeend individual. Thanks !

DonHepe wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:42 pm Got Izotope Neutron Elements from UnbalancedBeats FOR FREE and everything went nicely, thanks!
Thanks!

Bought Looperator from narz3000@gmail.com
Fast transfer and nice contact.
proud to produce warezless!
my Trap beatz:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4J14A ... -FzS9TNa2w

Just bought u-he Zebra2 from Ghostwave. Fast and effortless transaction with great communication. Recommended.

Sold Strobe 2 to

taldt33

Amazing transaction. Quick and effortless. Would highly recommend

Sold MELDA MReverb to hotmitts.
Nice and fast communication.
Recommend buyer!

User - applemint sold me a D16 plug for a good price and very fast replies. I had the purchase complete in less then 30 minutes.
-------------------
Bitwig is my DAWs and UHe and Tracktion Synths are my Bae. I maybe buy one synth a year. REMEMBER SELF just one synth a year!

Sold D16 Sigmund Delay to mtelesha.
Nice and fast communication.
Highly recommended.

Just bought D16 Sigmund from Cocoazenith. An absolute legend and a pleasure to do business with. Would highly recommend

Did a trade with biggmt, everything went smoothly, pleasure to deal with, recommended :D

Sold Metalheads EZX to baxterbrown. Easy and quick transaction.

Bought Metalheads EZX from thetilt5. Good communicator and prompt with the transaction. Would recommend!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”