Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased SSL VocalStrip and DrimStrip from elektrastudio. Transaction was fast and easy.
Many thanks!

Sold Groovemate ONE to shadoe42, fast deal and good communication. Perfect!

Purchased Kilohearts Toolbox Ultimate from ATS.

There were problems with the Kilohearts automated plugin transfer system which meant that we had to rely on Kilohearts Support to manually transfer the plugins. They were slow to do the transfer as there were a lot of plugins and each one had to be transferred manually. However, ATS was quick to contact Kilohearts and kept me informed at all stages. He was excellent and friendly in his communication. I would recommend him and will be adding him to my personal trusted KVR seller list.

Thanks again ATS :tu:

Bought BR's VEQ-5 from naveedejaz. Quick and painless :tu:

fitzroy wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:13 am Bought BR's VEQ-5 from naveedejaz. Quick and painless :tu:
Likewise, fitzroy was a pleasure to deal with!

Sold my Ableton Live 11 Standard to Neutunn. Great buyer, completed the deal as smooth as baby butt :D Overall, highly recommended buyer! :tu:

Purchased Overloud TH-U from ZincT

Was a very easy and quick transaction with great communications, thanks so much!

Sold TH-U to Stephan and also a very positive experience for me. Thanks and enjoy! :tu:

Purchased Korneff Audio Amplified Instrument Processor from brianbrian. Everything went perfectly. Recommended seller.
Last edited by Haste1 on Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sold an iLok license to Haste1, smooth transaction - fast and polite :clap:

Syncopator wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:49 pm Just had a great experience buying from william23. Thanks!
Just sold NI Straylight to Syncopator, easy to deal with, overall great experience.

Bought SSL Bus Compressor native from petergreeny.
Nice contact and fast transfer. :tu:
proud to produce warezless!
my Trap beatz:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4J14A ... -FzS9TNa2w

Sold the following plug-ins to the following users:

Twangstrom to paolostylo

Saturn 2 & Repro to What Lies Beyond

ColourCopy to MogwaiBoy

All were super friendly and quick with payment. Thanks again!

Bought Modnetic from Dombaeb - trustworthy seller, highly recommended.

ZincT wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:36 am Purchased Kilohearts Toolbox Ultimate from ATS.

There were problems with the Kilohearts automated plugin transfer system which meant that we had to rely on Kilohearts Support to manually transfer the plugins. They were slow to do the transfer as there were a lot of plugins and each one had to be transferred manually. However, ATS was quick to contact Kilohearts and kept me informed at all stages. He was excellent and friendly in his communication. I would recommend him and will be adding him to my personal trusted KVR seller list.

Thanks again ATS :tu:
ZincT was a saint! Very patient and friendly.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”