Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold an AA plugin to rmadier. Top-notch buyer.

Bought the LVC bundle from ralfrobert – wonderfully smooth and quick transaction, thank you!

Good experience with Jkist. Good comms. Patient and polite during a longer than usual trade. Recommended buyer. A+

skyman88882002 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:14 pm Just bought Redopter 2 from JO512. James is hands down one of the best sellers on this forum. I can't say enough about what an awesome seller he is!
I just saw this. Thank you, skyman! You're great to deal with as well! :tu:

Sold Devastor 2 to JLei. Great buyer! Fast payment, friendly, highly recommended!

Bought Ableton Live standard 11 from EINZI. Excellent transaction and smooth communication! The guy is a great person!

Bought a plugin voucher from SaturdayNightWrist

For some reason it didnt work but he was very quick about refunding me and contacting Plugin Alliance about what went wrong. Thanks for the quick response and easy fix!
Last edited by blind on Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bought Relabs LX480 Complete from @supimpa. Smooth transaction and great communication!

Bought tracktion waveform and trash 2 from ferez21. Absolute pleasure to deal with - highly recommended!

navin.neu wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:27 am Bought tracktion waveform and trash 2 from ferez21. Absolute pleasure to deal with - highly recommended!
Right back at you :)
The transfer got delayed more than planned, and Navin was patient and pleasant during the whole time, highly recommended as well :tu:
Last edited by ferez21 on Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bought PA Bettermaker EQ from quickfingers100. Smooth and fast, perfect. Recommended seller!!

:tu: :tu: :tu:
Kneed je synth

Just bought EZKeys Hybrid Harp from UtopiaAudio
Great and polite seller!

Purchased FabFilter Total Bundle from johnnyrecords.

Really fast transfer and a smooth transaction. I will be adding him to my personal list of trusted sellers.

Thank you for a great purchasing experience :tu:

Just sold Komplete 12 Update to Fama. Nice guy and very quick transaction. Recommended.

Sold EZKeys Hybrid Harp to lesnow. Quick replies and great to deal with!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”