Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought Microtonic from hardwired. Overall a very good experience. Swift communication,nice guy, would recommend buying something from him. Just anything!

John_T: perfect transaction, everything smooth!

Sold Softube Modular to trails. Smooth transaction and very nice chap :)

Hi All.

I recently purchased UJAM Sparkle from walker123. Excellent communication. Great guy. I highly recommend walker123! :tu:

Thanks.

BBC

bought PSP 608MD from ATS. very nice and fast contact and a fast transfer.. Thank you very much!

Sold iZotope Ozone 7 Standard to bluepanda. Quick payment and great communication, would not hesitate to do business with bluepanda in the future. Thanks!

sold U-he Repro 1 & 5 to CircuitTree
Quick smooth transaction. Recommend buyer :tu:

I bought Zebra 2 from scott_free. Very fast and friendly seller. Would happily deal with him again

I just bought from aals and it was smooth as silk. / Jonas

Just received a PA voucher for free from Stuart T.

Manymanymanymany tx Stuart !!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I bought iZotope Ozone 7 Standard from amhawkins. Excellent communication and support. Great seller. I highly recommend! Thank you!

Sold The Legend to djnro666 - great buyer!

Got Trackspacer from La Mato: stellar seller, great deal, followed up patiently and perfectly during the whole particularly bumpy transfer process (definitely not his fault either). 2 thumbs and 2 toes up!
The mind boggles.

Bought 'iZotope Neutron 2 Advanced' from Rktect.

Very quick transaction (installed on my mac already, in < 24hrs*!), great comms from a friendly, helpful and kind Chicagoan: Steve is :singer: my kind of guy! :singer:

[* special thanks to Brian @ iZotope for handling and finalising the Transfer so quickly.)

xx

hware wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:31 am bought PSP 608MD from ATS. very nice and fast contact and a fast transfer.. Thank you very much!
hware was a pleasure to deal with. Good buyer.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”