Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased Studio Rock ADPak for XLN Audio Addictive Drums 2 from fainak33. Smooth transaction, recommended seller.

Purchased Addictive Keys from fainak33. Really solid seller, and was very forthright about the products as well. Recommended.

Also got Addictive Drums from RockIngenieur. We had a great conversation and everything was quick and easy.

Thank you, both!

Sold smartEQ3 to Smurphd - a helpful buyer whom I would happily deal with again. Thanks.

Bought ValhallaRoom from Nipogadzauba and despite an uncommon transaction process (due to the seller's country not allowing incoming PayPal payments) everything was smooth, fast and pleasant. I recommend them!

Bought u-he Diva from Coda4. Everything went super smooth and fast. Can recommend 100%! :tu:

I initially user had an issue with Forcer, but he has now refunded me the money and apologized.

He said he has had a terrible week with things happening and it slipped his mind. I see no reason to disbelieve him as actions speak louder than words.
Last edited by Rod Staples on Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
i7-9700, 32GB, 2TB Nvme, Win 11, Live 11 Suite

Sold Twangstrum to nonplussed_
Smooth deal - a pleasure to do business with.
ImageCakewalk/Sonar Plugin Management Tools

Purchased u-he Zebra Legacy and Colour Copy from Coda4. Smooth transaction and great communication. Lightening fast license transfer from u-he support too! Recommended :tu:

jara82 wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:26 pm
dez81 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:23 am
jara82 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:31 pm Completed an excellent trade transaction with dez81. Prompt communication and transfer of license Cubase Pro 10. It was a pleasure to deal with him. Highly recommended! :clap:
Sold me fraudulent software from soundtoys
It's all a lie!!! I sold him what they sold me. I have made many purchases here on this forum. If there are more people I have "cheated", let them post here.
No lies told it was fraudulent software that he brought from a Russian forum so he figured it was ok to sell it to me. I have all of the PM'S to prove it!!

who is they??? it sure wasn't Soundtoys :ud: either way you deal with grey areas and I deal with black or white it is or isn't no in between. right or wrong no excuses

Purchased some Zynaptiq goodies from termux. Excellent seller. Communication and transaction went easy and smooth.

klovn wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:35 pm Purchased some Zynaptiq goodies from termux. Excellent seller. Communication and transaction went easy and smooth.
Sold 4 Zynaptiq licenses to klovn. Fast tansfer, great communication and easy to deal with!

TheSteven wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:04 pm Sold Twangstrum to nonplussed_
Smooth deal - a pleasure to do business with.
Agreed. Excellent transaction, TheSteven was great. Thank you!

Bought Melda MDynamicEQ from Korg Supporter. Great, smooth transaction. Very communicative. Highly recommend this seller!

I sold MDynamic EQ to thatonejonguy. He was responsive and patient. I recommend the buyer.

Good, easy trade with maxim.9jan95 :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”