BONES walks the walk

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I gotta give this guy props!

He is always slagging off expensive VSTi's, stubbornly using what he likes. Doesnt' get sucked into gear slut madnes.

Many of us are comparing synth X to synth Y, while he is making albums(good ones at that, even if you don't like the style) and doing shows around the f**king globe.

I love it. A true inspiration.

dw

I agree.

Caleb
Happiness is the hidden behind the obvious.

I bet that BONES' music would be better if he was a gear slut. :hihi:

S_A_P wrote:I bet that BONES' music would be better if he was a gear slut. :hihi:
or if he used a proper host ...

slainte :hihi: rob

Topic: BONES walks the walk
Walk like an Egyptian :!:

im not sure its right pickin on people if they have elephantitus of the scrotum :?

Yeah big props to BONES :)
I'm a Jugga Nut!

pHz wrote:or if he used a proper host ...

slainte :hihi: rob
Actually I think he should be given credit for being able to create such accomplished music with a crappy host like Orion.

vurt wrote:

im not sure its right pickin on people if they have elephantitus of the scrotum :?
I knew this guy looked familiar Image

The LAST things Bones needs is an ego boost. :roll:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Before I die I want to walk up to him in a nightclub and say...
" What are you doing in a joint like this, Bones?" :party: :lol:

Laugh? I thought my legs would never dry!!

...and he makes damn cool synths too.

-ugo

ianweb123 wrote:Before I die I want to walk up to him in a nightclub and say...
" What are you doing in a joint like this, Bones?" :party: :lol:

Laugh? I thought my legs would never dry!!

woiwoiwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

What's wrong with comparing synths? You learn more about making music in general in the process. Too many people like to think that people interested in the technical and subtle side of music and music production don't actually make music.

3*s wrote:What's wrong with comparing synths? You learn more about making music in general in the process. Too many people like to think that people interested in the technical and subtle side of music and music production don't actually make music.
Exactly, it is quite possible to be into 'comparing' and making music. As a matter of fact, lots of musicians HAVE to because their music demands more complex sounds than what a couple 'meat and potatos' synths can provide. (And no, that's not directed at Bones' synths)

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”