The FREE version of ‘Convo Boy’ has been updated to V1.03k!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

The FREE version of ‘Convo Boy’ has been updated to V1.03k!

The new version contains a bug fix relevant to Cakewalk users who may have been experiencing problems with ‘Convo Boy’ crashing SONAR on project re-load, etc. Together with kind help from Cakewalk, this bug has been fixed!

‘Convo Boy’ should now be more stable with SONAR using Cakewalk’s own VST-DX wrapper!

If you already downloaded ‘Convo Boy’ and registered at Share-it! you should already have received email notification of this update (Check that your firewall didn't eat it!).

A feature comparison between the FREE version of ‘Convo Boy’ and the commercial version can be found at:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=74797

If you didn’t yet try ‘Convo Boy’ you can get your copy via the link below:

Download 'Convo Boy' from Share-it!

I'm in the process of improving compatibility of all my plug-ins across different hosts. If you would like to help me out then please take a look at this thread:

Which host do you most often use with Elevayta plug-ins?

Coming Soon
  • Major update to ‘Convo Boy’ commercial version – 7 band EQ! + further improved compatibility with SONAR.
  • ‘Space Boy’ – New features, bug fixes and improved compatibility with SONAR.
  • ’Clone Boy’ – SONAR compatibility improvements.
  • ‘FreEq Boy’ & ’Wider Boy Pro’ – Transferable license and SONAR compatibility improvements
  • ‘Choir Boy’ – When I’ve finished the rest. :wink:
Thanks to Cakewalk for providing me with a better insight into their products.

Enjoy.

Wide Boy wrote:Coming Soon
  • ‘Choir Boy’
:hyper:

jtxx000 wrote:
Wide Boy wrote:Coming Soon
  • ‘Choir Boy’
:hyper:
Yes, I want to get the bugs/compatibility sorted on my other plugs first and then it becomes straightforward to bring 'Choir Boy' into a stable initial release.

Paul

with midi control of the voices and everything? :D

jtxx000 wrote:with midi control of the voices and everything? :D
Take a look in the kitchen Elevayta:

What's in the kitchen Elevayta?

Return to “Effects”