Can We View Kvr On A Cellphone??

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

alot of sites lately have text only sites so people can view them on there pda/cellphone.. does kvr have anything like that?? would be coolio to see the new updates pop up daily :):):)

not sure how hard it would be to to make...

anyone else think its a good idea?

You can, but its not very functional. All I was able to see was the links to the left,

<-

but I couldn't click them. :shrug:

Cant get it on mine, i only tried once tho out of curiosty....phones arent the best browsers in the world :wink:

oh, that's sooooo geeky...1 hour a day is enough says the doc!

Err well, it's allready slow enough on a fast DSL line, isn't it?
How much slower would you like to get?
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

püRe wrote:Image
Cool photo!!!!

Is that just a digital camera? They have gotten way better since I played with one.

herodotus wrote:
püRe wrote:Image
Cool photo!!!!

Is that just a digital camera? They have gotten way better since I played with one.
Actually, I was suprised by the quality too....

2048x1536 image resized...I bought the camera 2-3 years ago...

Can't you tap into the RSS feed?

I swear I will be the last human on earth to have a cell... don't like em, don't need em, don't want em...just a damn leash, that's all it is... :wink:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

hink wrote:I swear I will be the last human on earth to have a cell... don't like em, don't need em, don't want em...just a damn leash, that's all it is... :wink:
Ah, but a home phone is even worse.

Quest is just plain incompetent

hink wrote:I swear I will be the last human on earth to have a cell...
Exactly my words 12 years ago.. But then 10 years ago I was the last human here in finland to get a cellphone...

Ah, but a home phone is even worse.
Tell me about it...honestly I'm one for ignoring the phone alot, One of the greatest technological advancements for phones imo is caller id... :hihi:

FWIW a kid I grew up spending about a third of my time at our cabin in Maine. It was about 5 miles from the coast but was on a lake (Bar Harbor area). All we had as far as modern conviences was electric. We did have a stove and an old westinghouse fridge with the bubble on top, we could also get 2 channels on a good night on the tv. We had no plumbing, no phone and two wood busrning stoves for heat in the winter...I never complained. I spent my springs trout fidhing in backwood streams, my summers fishing for bass on the lake and fall and winters hunting (winters on snowshoes). I never missed the other stuff though, especially a phone... :wink:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

hink wrote:I swear I will be the last human on earth to have a cell... don't like em, don't need em, don't want em...just a damn leash, that's all it is... :wink:

hehe or you can do what i do,never charge it and most of all never take it anywhere with you :wink:

vurt wrote:

hehe or you can do what i do,never charge it and most of all never take it anywhere with you :wink:
Hint: Some of the newer cells have an OFF button!
:o :o :o

Let the answering service pick up the calls then just
check it every few hours when YOU want to. Works for me, I've been using a cell that way for 10 years ...

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”