M 51 Galaxy

RELATED
PRODUCTS

release date known?

:-) Jovan

Hi

well...we are still working on it, and getting some custom SE modules done for it as well.Once everything works with the new modules, I can start preset work, as it is going to be VERY different then M42.

TC

Hi Tim,

Can't wait to check it!

need any testing?

I like the M42.
Had big success with life performing of "the.crab.nebula".
I used two instances of M42 and 1 instance of Kontakt together with Ableton Live 4.1
Strings & classical guitar life.
International Guitarfestival Rust 2005/Austria a week ago.

I'm sure M51 will also be great,

Jovan -

Congratulations on your live performance of The Crab Nebula. I'm sure M51 in your hands will yield some good results. (So come on Dr. Ambient and TC and actual finish some of these mouth watering projects ...) By the way, did you ever create a higher quality (higher bit rate) MP3 version of The Crab Nebula? I'd be interested in keeping higher quality version on my hard disk.

Cheers,
YBaCuO
ybacuo.wusik.com

vurt wrote:need any testing?
Your shameless :hihi:
Simple and repetive are my middle names

Hi YaBACuO,

I did a better recording, you'll find it under

http://www.v4m.net/music/gim/IsAnyBodyO ... Nebula.mp3

After the rehersal I had to change something in the string section because real performers had some difficulties with random notes.
So it may be sound a little bit different,

Have nice days

:-) Johann

jovanpesec wrote:I like the M42.
Had big success with life performing of "the.crab.nebula".
I used two instances of M42 and 1 instance of Kontakt together with Ableton Live 4.1
Strings & classical guitar life.
International Guitarfestival Rust 2005/Austria a week ago.

I'm sure M51 will also be great,

This sounds great. Downloading now. Is this the live version?

BTW: vurt: we do our beta testing within the SE enviorment. Then once it get good enough we make a VST out of it for testing. Thats why it takes so long :-)The reason why these projects have been taking long is because after the DR tried some envocative things, theres bugs in the present SE which prevents us from completing it. So a lot of projects are on the back burner. But stay tuned, because we heard that Jeff might be coming out of beta with SE, so we are hoping!!

Hi Tim. it is nopt the life recording.
We recorded it, but at the moment I'm ill. Some kind of influenza.
I'll post it next week.
BTW: I'm exerimenting at the moment with Camel5000 and your Galaxy sound. I used the the oroginal sound of the pulsar of the crab nebubala and a image of it and one of your sounds during the life performance to give a metronome tick to the conductor.
It forgot it to say. I also thought it isn't allowed in this forum, because it was Cameleon5000.

Thanks for the great sounds Tim,

:-)) Jovan

Interested in M51, but how is it that different to M42.

Slightly different sound sources, and an extra warp ... is that it?

kurious kev :wink:
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

kevvvvv wrote:Interested in M51, but how is it that different to M42.

well...its gonna be using Phase Distortion and not sound Fonts. Its gonna have extra mod points not found on the M42, and two warps. It might even have 8 stage envelopes..we shall see ;-)

TC

I expect M51 to be as awesome as the M42. When your ready I am there.

+++ Could you put the M42 graphic back in the warp on the M42?? I miss it. No performance issues just aesthetics. :-)

( I know whine whine whine )

Curt

IndiQa wrote:I expect M51 to be as awesome as the M42. When your ready I am there.

+++ Could you put the M42 graphic back in the warp on the M42?? I miss it. No performance issues just aesthetics. :-)

( I know whine whine whine )

Curt

were think'in about it, but the graphic for M51 will blow you away!

TC

tconrardy wrote:
kevvvvv wrote:Interested in M51, but how is it that different to M42.

well...its gonna be using Phase Distortion and not sound Fonts. Its gonna have extra mod points not found on the M42, and two warps. It might even have 8 stage envelopes..we shall see ;-)

TC

:-o :hyper:

Return to “AlgoMusic”