AAR Purchasers Hall Of Fame

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thought I'd start this thread for us recent purchasers of the wonderful AAR plug-in.

I bought mine on 15 May 2005 and am using this great sounding plug-in as my main reverb for orchestral underscore music for a film I'm currently writing. I can't rave enough after setting up and using it this past weekend. Smooth as silk and fits so nicely in the mix!

I did want to thank all of the hard working guys at Arts Acoustic, and especially Nick for answering all of my presales questions.

As far as can remember, I have NEVER purchased anything for my studio of this magnitude that didn't have at least a CD-ROM and/or a box that came along with it - so this is a complete first for me. But it was totally worth it for me - my "golden" reverb search is now over (until you guys somehow make it even better I guess!).

Don’t let that price scare you off everyone – it’s worth it really – especially when ,like me, you are allowed by AA to run as many of instances of AAR that you want – without license and copy protection restrictions. In that context, this plug-in is a complete bargain!

First class stuff and better than first class customer service - keep it up Arts Acoustic! :D :D :D

Sincerely,

"Cinemascore"

I bought AAR on 9 June 2005 and using it for Rock/Pop/Cult/Mediaeval/Classical music as guitarist/vocalist.
The quality is perfect for my needs, the handling is incredible easy, no heavy CPU consumption.
It fits very well in every mix for different kinds of music.
It's absolutely worth the price of 189 EUR.
This was my last software reverb I ever bought (at least I promised myself).
ArtsAcoustic Reverb and Voxengo's PristineSpace are the only keepers in my VST-Reverb arsenal.
Thank you very much for this wonderful piece of software !!
i7 870, 8GB RAM, ATI Radeon Sapphire, RME Multiface,
Win7 Home/64bit, Studio One 3 Professional/64bit, Wavelab8/64bit

Return to “Arts Acoustic”