release date of livecut?

Official support for: smartelectronix.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mdsp wrote:you can still use the dropdown menu in the meantime
lol.. b4 your post i didn't know that there is a context-menu on right-click. ;)

well, i am aware that this is a minor bug which can be fixed later (which i think is not very hard to fix btw ;)) and it doesn't really bother. i just wanted to inform you on my finding.
now all that's left to say is: thanks for a great plug and have nice holidays!! :)

R.A.W. wrote:
mdsp wrote:you can still use the dropdown menu in the meantime
lol.. b4 your post i didn't know that there is a context-menu on right-click. ;)

well, i am aware that this is a minor bug which can be fixed later (which i think is not very hard to fix btw ;)) and it doesn't really bother. i just wanted to inform you on my finding.
now all that's left to say is: thanks for a great plug and have nice holidays!! :)
well thanks for the bug report, this is useful because, this GUI uses our own new default GUI at smex, I'm the only one really using it ATM, you should see it more often in the next small or beta plugin releases.

instantly, a new fave plugin! :o

hats off, mdsp .. and thanks a lot!
putte

putte wrote:instantly, a new fave plugin! :o

hats off, mdsp .. and thanks a lot!
putte
and don't forget to post songs on this thread if you have some neat things to show.

Why not a livecut puttorial?

thanks again

mdsp, well I orderd a new comp now, was about time anyway :D and my gf gets my old, the one she uses will be the linux server, the linux server will be taken back out and shot!

So the good news is (besides me getting a new comp) is that you dont need to do a new build :)
Shuriken.se, sonic weapons for the music ninja!

This looks truely amazing. Is there any documentation for this program? I have never been so excited about a program as this, but I have no idea how to use it.
"Don't fear your mistakes, there are none" - Miles Davis

http://www.thehungersite.com/

Equilibrium wrote:I have never been so excited about a program as this, but I have no idea how to use it.
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 89#1293189

OK I'm a little confused about seed. If I want patterns NOT to be random, I set this to 0? If I want them to be REALLY random, I set this to 16? Or am I totally missing the point? :?
At home, he's a tourist...

I think that they are random but in a pattern.
That pattern is decided by the seed value.
so I guess that if you send a stop then a start again it will restart from the first randomized pattern.
This is however only a thought, but easy enough to test out.
Also probably if you change any value the patterns will be different.

mdsp wrote:I could make a version for old processors (<=P3) when I'll be back from vacation,

but with SSE enabled I got 50% less cpu usage...
Athlon XP can do SSE 1 but not SSE2. Ie, you can use floats but not doubles or ints with SSE. Email me if you want more help (You know how ;)).
ASynth filters did fine with just SSE1.

Well I did buy a new comp :)

sorry to be impatient, but are there any news on the full release?

*bump*
:D

and merry x-mas.

Return to “Smart Electronix”