"Country organ" recommendations

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm trying to track down a country organ/keys sound.

I have Tassman and Pro-53 so I'm assuming there's a present in one of those that could match what I'm looking for.

If anyone knows of the perfect present or a free VSTi with the sound I'm looking for please post.

Also if someone knows the model organ I'm looking for so I can be more specific that would be fantastic.

country organ? Im assuming you want a hammondy sound, and as such I would recommend you try the organized trio avaiable here http://www.soundfonts.it/?a=read&b=17

You're looking for a Hammond B3 w/ a leslie speaker type organ sound. Tassman should be capable of reproducing this to a varying degree, but I don't have an ensemble I could give you (maybe someone here does). For freebie VST's though, check out Organized Trio, or if you really want a good inexpensive solution try prive messaging PJ Greelings about NuBi, which was an amazing plug-in that excells at these type of organ sounds (though sadly it is no longer available, without e-mailing or PM'ing PJ, who is it's developer). Outside of that there's always the pricy but pretty good B4 from Native Instruments, and I'm sure more people will respond with some of their favorites which I haven't mentioned.

BTW, love your city, was just there again last week. Montreal's always a lot of fun.
I'm sorry this post wasn't about techno.

Hammond !!! Thank you so much.

I just downloaded the ORGANized trio. I love the other stuff from that site (Mr.Ray, etc.) so I can't want to get home and try it out.

Funkybot: Montreal is an amazing city. Malheuresment mon francais n'est pas tellement bon et c'est difficle de trouver les emplois [Unfortunately, my French isn't that great so it's tough to find work]. Let's just say I'm a BA Honours graduate working at a call centre.

Return to “Instruments”