Stylus RMX

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello friends,I wanted to know if someone can help me. I have my 2DVDs of Spectrasonics Stylus RMX. The problem that I have is that I can install plugin but when inserted it in Protools not appear the library (Core library etc.)From the DVD1 I use the installer(file stylus rmx.dll in the folder of steinberg-vstplugins). Soon I copy from the 2 DVDs the whole folder of SAGE in a disc that I have reserved for banks of sounds (not the C), although also have tried in the C. In this point the movie of installation says that there is to create shortcut of folder SAGE, to copy it in the directory of Spectrasonics, that I have it within archives of programs or program files. Soon as plugin is VST use my FXpansion adapter vst to rtas. Good when opening PT stylus appears normally but I cannot see the core library, is to say I suspect that it does not find folder SAGE. I have tried to paste that shortcut (SAGE) in several folders at the same time (Spectrasonics, also in file of /archivos programs comunes/Digidesign/DAE/Plugins, also in the folder of fxpansion to adapter within VST plugins, but I have not had result. Please, if somebody knows that I am making bad and say me the correct steps explained to see Core library, since I have a production in just a short time and I must solve it as rapidly as possible. Thank you very much and I wait for answer. Sorry for my english
Gabriel

you should maybe contact spectrasonics support

Return to “Instruments”