DMS Ascension is a PC & Mac compatible 64-bit workstation synth. Reviewed 8/10 in Computer Music Magazine (issue CM259).
With 4 powerful, FM enabled oscillators you can choose any mixture of subtractive, wavetable synthesis and a huge 10.5 GB ROM sound library.
The synth also includes a multi-FX unit with 'Drag n Drop' signal processing chain, an arpgeggiator with MIDI loop player (with 'Drag and Drop' support straight in to your DAW) along with a collection of over 1700 dancefloor ready royalty-free MIDI loops and much more.
- Over 800 Presets Included.
- Four multi-select oscillators.
- High shelf and low shelf filters for each oscillator.
- Frequency modulation controls for each oscillator type.
- Pitch detune for each oscillator, with control over unison voices & width.
- Three oscillator types (subtractive, waveform, ROM).
- Waveform generator and editor for oscillators and LFOs.
- Waveform import.
- Two arpeggiator types: MIDI Player mode, and internally controlled.
- Preset, oscillator & MIDI library browsers.
- Nine filter types including lowpass, highpass and bandpass.
- ASDR amplitude and filter envelopes.
- Four auxiliary modulation envelopes.
- Eight modulation matrix destinations.
- 2 LFOs with a choice of 4 waveforms & custom waveform mode.
- 6 FX units with configurable signal chain.
- Light and dark skin options.
- Windows & Mac VST/ Audio Unit and stand alone versions.