MAmp is a great sounding vintage amp. Whether you are looking for a soft saturation to enhance the harmonic content or a great sounding creative distortion, MAmp is the perfect tool for the job.
HIGH QUALITY ANALOG SIMULATION
MAmp employs the famous distortion algorithm from MVintageRotary, which is inspired by the vintage analog components, but is not limited that way. Courtesy of digital processing.
Looking for a little extra variation in your sound? Maybe you want the rotary to switch from slow to fast and back automatically, or you want more distortion when you play louder? This and much more can be easily made true using our incredible modulators.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated.
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs.
- 2 exceptionally versatile modulators.
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology.
- 2 multiparameters.
- Tube saturation.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization.
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC).
- Safety limiter.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange.
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation.
- Free-for-life updates.