Great mixes require you to combine many basic audio skills in order to create complex sonic masterpieces - the pureMix Essentials will help you do that.
The pureMix Essentials covers 7 of the most crucial mixing skills needed to start creating great mixes.
Learn how to:
- Listen and focus your ears on what matters.
- Tastefully EQ vocals so you can compress them less.
- Compress transparently to preserve the singer's tone.
- Use reverb and delay to create a sense of space in a mix.
- Set proper levels and understand RMS, peak and VU levels.
- Use parallel compression to add punch and maintain the transients of your drums.
You can purchase all 7 of these tutorials for less than $60 - that's 50% off until June 11th.