pureMix.net has just released a mixing tutorial video featuring Grammy winner John Paterno mixing hit artist Robbie Williams' song "Don't Stop Talking".
In just under 3 hours John takes us through his entire mixing process, from pulling up the faders for the first listen all the way to the final automation. See the techniques he uses to focus the energy and emotion of the song so that it translates everywhere.
- Blending Drums, Bass, Guitars & Keyboards.
- Treating Lead and Background Vocals.
- Using Hardware EQ & Compression.
- Dynamic EQs & Mix Bus Processing.
- Writing Automation & Printing Effects.
Purchasing the tutorial users also get to download the stems and mix the song themselves - turning theory into practice.
Price: $39 find out more at www.puremix.net