Version 5.5 provides new surround modes (like 5.1, 6.1, 7.1, 8.2, 9.1) that enable surround sound effect productions without additional post effect wiring and LFE generation. In addition, a sync-to-host feature links the granular parameter flow to the host timeline. Filter type change is now included with the morphing system and a Link Length to Birth option in the manual editing mode is designed to ensure easier adjustment of the grain density.
New in crusherX-Mac! 5.5 and crusherX-Studio! 5.5:
- Adds several new Surround Modes: 5.1 (ITU 775), 6.1 (ES/EX), 7.1 (3/4.1), 7.1 (SDDS), 8.1, 8.2, 9.1.
- Adds true LFE sum-up for all generators in Surround Modes. No additional external mixing needed for LFE generation.
- Adds Output routing visualization for generators in the Cloud 3D window.
- Adds consistent stereo handling in different Stereo and Surround Modes.
- Enhances the morph engine to cover filter type changes. This enables smoother morphing effects on preset changes if filter type changes are involved.
- Adds Sync-To-Host feature. This enables parameter modulation synchronization to the hosts play-head position.
- Adds Length to Birth link feature that allows better manual control of the grain density.
- Adds more Feedback headroom.
- Optimizes the Feedback routing that allows feedback loops independent from the vaporizer input level.
- Fixes a bug that prevented on some hosts the storing of the UI layout if editor was not closed before the save.
- Minor UI layout tweaks.
- Adds Yosemite compatibility.
- Changes license agreement to allow copies of the full version on more than one computer.
Price: 159 €. The update is free for all registered crusherX-Mac! 5.x and crusherX-Studio! 5.x users. To receive version 5.5 a download of the installer is needed as described in the delivery mail. Upgrade from versions 1.x-4.x: 59 €.
All offers are available in the accSone shop: shop.accsone.com