accSone has updated crusher-X to v7.53.
This update comes with some optimizations and fixes:
- Optimizes very long grain-length behavior.
- Optimizes delay buffer memory management.
- Optimizes latency compensation algorithm for delay modulations.
- Fixes spikes occurred randomly around every 2-6 minutes (depending on samplerate).
- Fixes not default mapped DCO.Waveform parameter.
- Fixes UI bug that sometimes shows a wrong vapor modulation after initial plug-in reload.
- macOS: Optimizes UI update speed for older Macs.
- vstwrap: Add save/load of selected samplerate on exit/launch.