accSone has released a free update for crusher-X 9. It comes with several optimizations and bug fixes.
Changes in v9.22:
- Fixed a bug that prevented VST2/AU versions from doing Latency compensation.
- Fixed a bug that set GCO Mix to 50% if GCO pitch is changed manually and no GCO Mix Modulation is applied.
- Fixed a bug that doesn't updated Grain Window on loading a spline from file (X-Shift is intended not to apply during mouse move - use Window Tilt to do this in real-time).
- Fixed a bug that changed fader values on range selector change.
- Fixed a bug that crashed the VST3 version on hosts that don't support more than 2 outputs (like e.g. WaveLab 11).
crusher-X 9 licensees can follow the download instructions described in their crusher-X 9 delivery mail (received after purchase). The challenge/response wizard will not show up if already executed with crusher-X 9.
- Upgrade / crossgrade from older crusher-X versions: 99,- €.
- Full version: 289,- €.
Download Demo: accsone.com/download-granular-synthesis