discoDSP has updated their Vertigo additive synth to release 4.2.
Vertigo is a 256 oscillators additive synth with resynthesis and sound morphing. It imports audio (WAV) and bitmap (BMP, PNG) with very accurate recreation of complex musical phrases, drum loops, speech or simple tones. 128 presets are included with demo and full versions.
- Fixed unresponsive GUI on standalone app.
- Enhanced font scale ratio.
- Pre-rendered GUI graphics for faster response.
- Removed additional Linux dependencies.
- Universal 2 Binary (native Apple Silicon) compiled with XCode 13.
Previous customers can upgrade at discoDSP Members Area.
Demo version is available at Vertigo page.